Saturday, January 3, 2009

Word of the day

I haven't written on my blog for days now. Besides the holidays I just didn't feel inspired to write. But now I want to.
I have an interesting word I like. It is Superficial. In terms of emotion, superficial is used in a number of ways to refer principally to a display of emotion which is not necessarily genuine. For example, to display 'superficial charm' refers to someone who externally appears genuine and charming yet is intentionally appearing so, perhaps for personal gain.
I personally despise acting superficial, whether it is me acting it or someone acting this way to me. I find it fake. Not being real. And that just won't do in my gansta world.
Aw, snap! That's what this blog is all about. Just tryin' to keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment