Monday, December 22, 2008

Are children involed?! No, not this time. Phew!

Did you hear? Michael Jackson is dying. Sounds like he needs a lung transplant and has internal bleeding of some sort. Honestly, it's not affecting me in anyway. Just thought I'd post it to let others know. But maybe the records I own of his might go up in value if he dies? That sounds awfully morbid. Hopefully, my dad didn't throw them out of the garage yet. But I guess he would be missed. So many fans have been touched by his music and his hands. He is the embodiment of the American dream, though. Only in America can a poor black boy grow-up to be a rich white women.

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd shine some light on your day. I was rummaging through the garage the other day, subconsciously looking for treasure, when a big 'ol box dropped on foot sending records flying every which way. Needless to say I've found Michael! :)

    ReplyDelete